Alert! We're still planning logistics. If there's a significant mass of people staying at one hotel, we may be able to provide ground transportation to / from the Google campus and hotel. Please fill out this form once you've made your hotel reservations. We'll update this page if we add a shuttle route to / from a hotel. Filling how the form does NOT guarantee ground transportation. Please fill out the form only once.
COMMUNITY GUIDELINES & ANTI-HARASSMENT POLICY
We're dedicated to providing a harassment-free and inclusive event experience for everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or other protected category. We do not tolerate harassment of event participants in any form. We take violations of our policy seriously and will respond appropriately.
All participants of CoRL must abide by the following policy:
Be excellent to each other.
Treat everyone with respect. Participate while acknowledging that everyone deserves to be here — and each of us has the right to enjoy our experience without fear of harassment, discrimination, or condescension, whether blatant or via micro-aggressions. Jokes shouldn’t demean others. Consider what you are saying and how it would feel if it were said to or about you.
Speak up if you see or hear something.
Harassment is not tolerated, and you are empowered to politely engage when you or others are disrespected. The person making you feel uncomfortable may not be aware of what they are doing, and politely bringing their behavior to their attention is encouraged.
Practice saying "Yes and" to each other.
It’s a theatre improv technique to build on each other’s ideas. We all benefit when we create together.
We have a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind, including but not limited to:
In relation to, but not limited to:
- Deliberate intimidation
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Offensive verbal language
- Verbal language that reinforces social structures of domination
- Sexual imagery and language in public spaces
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual or physical attention
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. Our zero tolerance policy means that we will look into and review every allegation of violation of our Event Community Guidelines and Anti-Harassment Policy and respond appropriately. We empower and encourage you to report any behavior that makes you or others feel uncomfortable by finding a Google staff member or by emailing email@example.com.
- National origin
- Gender identity
- Gender expression
- Sexual orientation
- Body size
Event staff will be happy to help participants contact hotel/venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing discomfort or harassment to feel safe for the duration of the event. We value your attendance.
This policy extends to talks, forums, workshops, codelabs, social media, parties, hallway conversations, all attendees, partners, sponsors, volunteers, event staff, etc. We reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or remove any person. This includes, but is not limited to, attendees behaving in a disorderly manner or failing to comply with this policy, and the terms and conditions herein. If a participant engages in harassing or uncomfortable behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning or expelling the offender from the conference with no refund.
Google has generously donated the venue space for 2017. The conference will be held at Google's Quad Campus in Mountain View, California.
N Whisman Rd
Mountain View, CA 94043
All registered attendees will need to check in before entering the Google building and keep the provided identification on them at all times.
All registered guests may park in any Google parking lot.
The recommended hotel is The Grand in Sunnyvale California. Guests can either call their reservations directly at 408.720.1345, or email their reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ask for the Google rate.
Hotels within 3 miles are:
- Hampton Inn Mountain View, 1.1 miles
- Staybridge Suites Sunnyvale, 2.7 miles
Hotels with a little more than the basics:
Mineta San José International Airport (SJC) is the closest airport for this conference. Direct flights to this airport are recommended. Alternatively, the participants can fly into the San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
Transportation to / from the airport and hotel
Transportation from / to hotel and Google
- San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- Taxis: Taxis are stationed at the Airport for on-demand service. They are accessible from Terminal A and Terminal B. In addition to the on demand service available at each terminal, taxis are available on a prearranged basis. Please contact the company of your choice to schedule reservations.
- App rides:
- Drop-off: All Smartphone App Rides are authorized to drop off passengers at the departures curbsides of both terminals.
- Pick-up: Terminal A Ground Transportation Island - Stop 7
Terminal B Ground Transportation Island - Stops 8 & 9
- Hotel shuttles: The Grand offers transportation to/from San Jose Airport transportation for $20 per person (one way). Please arrange this when you book your hotel reservation. If you're not staying at The Grand, please check with your hotel regarding your options.
- Rental cars: The Rental Car Center is located directly across from Terminal B. Terminal B passengers can walk across Airport Drive at the crosswalks from baggage claim to reach the Rental Car Center. Terminal A passengersmay take any Airport blue shuttle bus to or from the Rental Car Center.
- Other options
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Taxis: Taxis depart from the designated taxi zones located at the roadway center islands, on the Arrivals/Baggage Claim Level of all terminals.
- App rides: Transportation Network Companies (TNCs) provide prearranged transportation between SFO and passenger-specified locations. Passengers arrange service online, typically using a smartphone app. Drivers use their personal, non-commercial vehicles to transport passengers.
- Rental cars: To access the Rental Car Center from the airport terminals, take the AirTrain Blue Line. AirTrain, SFO's fully automated people mover system, operates 24 hours every day and provides frequent service throughout SFO. AirTrain stations are located in all terminals, terminal parking garages, the Rental Car Center and SFO's BART station.
- Other options
We're still planning logistics. If there's a significant mass of people staying at one hotel, we may be able to provide ground transportation to / from the Google campus and hotel. Please fill out this form once you've made your hotel reservations. We'll update this page if we add a shuttle route to / from a hotel. Filling how the form does NOT guarantee ground transportation.
Other ways to get to Google:
- App rides
- Hotel shuttles: The Grand offers complimentary luxury SUV transportation within 3 miles radius of the hotel Transportation is available 7 days a week from 6am-10pm, based upon availability. Please contact them to inquire about this service. If you're not staying at The Grand, please check with your hotel regarding your options.
- Drive: Registered guests are able to park in any Google parking lot. We'll be located in Quad 3.
Conference participants may need a visa to enter the United States. Please plan early. See here for more information
Mountain View is a city located in Santa Clara County, California, United States, named for its views of the Santa Cruz Mountains.