Monday Sept. 2 – Monday Sept. 30, 2019（JST）
* Authors registration period: Sunday Sept. 8 – Friday Sept. 13, 2019（JST）
＊Please see the figure for details
The maximum capacity is 420 participants. Priority will be given to first authors and faculties with accepted papers (Up to 2 persons per paper).
A waiting list will be created and people will be awarded tickets on a first come, first serve basis. Tickets will be released until we reach capacity.
The registration will give you:
- Access to the conference from October 30–31, November 1
- Lunch bags for October 30-31, November 1.
- Access to the Welcome reception on Wednesday October 30
- Access to the Conference dinner on Thursday October 31
- Access to the Farewell party Friday November 1
We will be applying the following registration fees:
Student: 15,000 Yen
Non-student: 30,000 Yen
If you register as a student, we trust that you are a student. We ask that you bring your student ID to the registration table when you check in at the event.
Visa Invitation Letter
Letters of invitation for visa purposes are available for the participants who are Robotics/ML researchers with verifiable credentials, such as graduate students. Once you've completed your registration, you should send a request to email@example.com as soon as possible.
What's the refund policy?
Due to the limited number of tickets available to our event, we'll apply the following cancellation and refund policy:
- We will charge 5% commission on your registration fee after you complete the payment.
- No refunds will be made after 12:00 AM (JST), Tuesday, October 1, 2019.